| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in La Plata in May is mild at 12.8 °C (55.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 73.8mm (2.9in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 10:43 long with an average length of 10:18.
Check the distance to and compare the La Plata May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in La Plata, Argentina
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding La Plata:
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay - 272.2 kms (169.2 miles) NNE
- Colonia, Uruguay - 58.5 kms (36.4 miles) NNE
- Rocha, Uruguay - 332.1 kms (206.4 miles) E
- Carrasco, Uruguay - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Montevideo, Uruguay - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) E
- Prado, Uruguay - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) E
- Punta Del Este, Uruguay - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) E
- Punta Indio, Argentina - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) SE
- Dolores, Argentina - 154.6 kms (96 miles) S
- Mar Del Plata, Argentina - 331.1 kms (205.7 miles) S