| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in La Plata in February is really warm at 21.8 °C (71.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 103.1mm (4.1in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 13:50 long with an average length of 13:25.
Check the distance to and compare the La Plata February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in La Plata, Argentina
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding La Plata:
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay - 272.2 kms (169.2 miles) NNE
- Colonia, Uruguay - 58.5 kms (36.4 miles) NNE
- Rocha, Uruguay - 332.1 kms (206.4 miles) E
- Carrasco, Uruguay - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Montevideo, Uruguay - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) E
- Prado, Uruguay - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) E
- Punta Del Este, Uruguay - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) E
- Punta Indio, Argentina - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) SE
- Dolores, Argentina - 154.6 kms (96 miles) S
- Mar Del Plata, Argentina - 331.1 kms (205.7 miles) S