| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in La Plata in August is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.9 °C (42.6 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 65.6mm (2.6in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 10:23 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 10:51.
Check the distance to and compare the La Plata August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in La Plata, Argentina
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding La Plata:
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay - 272.2 kms (169.2 miles) NNE
- Colonia, Uruguay - 58.5 kms (36.4 miles) NNE
- Rocha, Uruguay - 332.1 kms (206.4 miles) E
- Carrasco, Uruguay - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Montevideo, Uruguay - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) E
- Prado, Uruguay - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) E
- Punta Del Este, Uruguay - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) E
- Punta Indio, Argentina - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) SE
- Dolores, Argentina - 154.6 kms (96 miles) S
- Mar Del Plata, Argentina - 331.1 kms (205.7 miles) S